PINPOINT Wireless Thermometer incl all 4 sensors
Package deal including base station and the additional 3 sensors bring the unit up to its fully spc'd mode of 4 sensors in total making the unit extremely versitile
Utilizing a radio wave signal, the remote sensor(s) will measure the temperature at the waterproof probe tip and send the information to the PINPOINT Temperature Display Monitor, which will display the temperature in Fº or Cº degrees. The PINPOINT Wireless Thermometer can accept a maximum of 4 remote sensors, thus expanding the monitoring capability to 4 different locations to be displayed on the same PINPOINT Temperature Display Monitor.
* Given proper care, the PINPOINT Wireless Thermometer should last a lifetime.
* Remote sensors can transmit temperature signals as far as 100 feet (30 Meters) in optimum conditions.
* The monitor and remote sensor are powered by two AAA batteries each.
* Monitor accepts up to four remote temperature sensors.
* For more details, see Users Guide